Regional Sales Director, InfoSec--Federal & Public Sector--NYC
Our client is a leading provider of a disruptive Cloud-Based Security solution is seeking an experienced Regional Sales Director with Federal and/or Public Sector expertise.
They are 5 years old, pre-IPO, have achieved 100% YoY growth and have raised over $100M in funding.
This role requires selling into named Federal Agencies, Credit Unions, State/Local accounts.
Your economic buyer will be a CISO.
If you meet the following criteria, Apply! If you don' t, we encourage you to apply to our other openings:
- A history of carrying a $3M+ quota with long complex sales cycles (8-18 months)
- Sold Call Center, InfoSec or Network Security solutions to CSOs within the above mentioned vertical segments preferably in Washington D.C. Metro over the past 2 + years
- 5-7 years of Federal/State/Local/Public Sector selling experience
- Avg deal size history of $1M+ in ACV
- Consistent Earnings history of $250k +
- A 4-year college degree
** This is a virtual role. Washington D.C. Metro is the preferred location. Qualified candidates will have a history of traveling in territory. Therefore, travel within Washington DC and nearby areas is expected. **
It is the policy of our client to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, our client will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.