Manager of Inside Sales and Support Operations
Our client is the premiere technology solutions provider who designs, implements and maintains powerful converged communication networks for enterprise customers nationwide.
The Inside Sales Manager will be responsible for hiring, training and developing a team of 5 – 7 Inside Sales Representatives. Candidates should have at least 4 years of experience managing an Inside Sales team for Telecoms provider, SaaS firm or Valued-Added Reseller. This position will be based in our clients Headquarters in suburban Northern Virginia.
- Day-to-day oversight of team of Inside Sales Reps and Sales Support staff.
- Successfully lead, develop and communicate a common strategic direction; organize and motivate Sales team to help meet their objectives and provide high-quality service.
- Ensure team success through continuous evaluation, constructive coaching and results-oriented training techniques.
- Manage all daily activities for team: pricing, quote generation, configuration assistance, planning and provisioning.
- Create thorough analysis of the customer’s business to identify opportunities that our solutions will address and determine the likely ROI for the client.
- Work with Sales, Pre-Sales, Provisioning, Project Management and Service Delivery teams to deliver strong customer value, excellent customer experience and meet delivery and revenue targets.
- Responsible for CRM Data quality: reporting, KPIs, Metrics and Dashboards. Excellent quantitative and presentation skills for communication with Executive Management.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- Three to five years of relevant Inside Sales Management, Sales support, provisioning or Service Delivery experience in the SaaS, services or telecoms industry.
- Proven success at sales quota performance.
- Track record of management success in driving team and company performance through hiring, training, coaching and management of inside sales and sales support teams.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, positive, attitude, professional appearance, understanding of sales process, industry knowledge, well organized, dependable, and excellent listening skills
- Inbound and Outbound telesales experience, including and a proven track record of achieving set KPIs, utilizing proven Lead Generation and Closing processes and tools including Inbound Marketing, Sales Pipeline management, CRM and content marketing/
- Excellent sales tools skills required, preferably CRM (SFDC, others), as well as the MS Office productivity suite.