Lead Audiovisual Installer
Our client, a leading provider in audiovisual systems and solutions, is seeking a Lead Audiovisual Installer in the Greater Niagara Falls, NY Area to service its Enterprise customers .
Candidates can be located in the region, and must be willing to travel to customer sites within the assigned territory, and sometimes out of state when necessary.
This position requires up to 75% travel at times to customer and partner sites.
IF YOUR ARE NOT PREPARED FOR THIS LEVEL OF TRAVEL, WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO APPLY TO OUR OTHER OPENINGS.
- Test, install, and configure the following audiovisal/videoconferencing equipment: microphones, sound speakers, video screens, projectors, video monitors, recording equipment, connecting wires and cables, sound and mixing boards
- Interpret system drawings for technical tasks
- Conduct crimp, and solder cable terminations
- Ability to load and troubleshoot Crestron Code while working collaboratively with remote Programmers is desired
- Analyze and resolve all technical escalations
- Test and install the following mounted equipment
- Wall mounted monitors
- Ceiling mounted projectors
- Projection screens
- Wall mounted AV connection plates
- Additional duties will be integrated with existing responsibilities over time
Education, Experience and Skills Requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related technical degree preferred, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience with relevant field implementation
- Must be comfortable with audiovisual cables, routers, and connectors
- Knowledge of three of the following required: Crestron,Tesira, Biamp, Extron, Polycom & Cisco equipment
- Thorough knowledge of structural, equipment, and safety requirements and considerations
- Certifications from Crestron, Tesira, Biamp, Infocomm, and/or OSHA strongly preferred
- AVIXA Certifications such as CTS or CTS-I helpful
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Valid driver's license required
- Ability to function both independently and within a team