Enterprise Sales Rep - SaaS- based Applications
Northern New Jersey, Partial Virtual office available
This role will offer partial virtual office in the NY-NJ region, with 1-2 days per week in office in the Northern NJ office.
The Enterprise Sales Rep works with the Inside Sales team on qualified leads that are generated by outbound sales campaigns, inbound and content marketing efforts and other lead generation activities.
The Enterprise Sales Rep is accountable for maximizing account penetration and sales volume objectives, maintaining ongoing customer relationships, and teaming with channel partner to close deals.
• Assist Inside Sales Reps with handling inbound sales inquiries through qualification and needs determination processes.
• Consistently meet and exceed sales activity targets (metrics, KPIs) set out by management.
• Implement account development objectives. Consistently meet or exceed retention, up-sell and cross-sell targets.Work with installed base customer.
• Identify and close opportunities for all product lines and value added services sales.
• Maintain co-operative and productive inter-departmental relationships and procedures to deliver exceptional customer service at all times.
• Provide detailed account reports and participate in account reviews, as required.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the company' s service offerings.
Required Experience and Skills
• 5-7 years of direct selling experience to the Enterprise, preferably in Security or SaaS applications. Experience within various market verticals. cold/warm-calling, customer service, business development is essential.
• Outstanding phone, interpersonal and pitching skills
• Excellent communication skills at any organizational level
• Strong organizational skills, multi-tasking capabilities, self-starter, results oriented
• Must display a strong personal commitment to achieve
• Strong account management skills, technical knowledge and troubleshooting ability
• Analytical / problem solving capability. Social selling skills helpful
• Knowledge of Salesforce.com, Microsoft office, Excel, Reporting Tools.
• Previous commission-based experience and proven prospecting and cold calling experience.
• Experience working in a team environment.
• Proven ability to pick up new technology quickly.