Crestron/AMX Programmer- Audiovisual: New York, NY
Our client, an Audiovisual Engineering and Installation company, is seeking a Crestron & AMX Programmer for the NY Metro area.
- Commissioning and servicing of Audio Visual Systems, re-wiring, Universal remote control
- Program, troubleshoot and maintain AMX & Crestron systems.
- Communicate system operation to the customer and do system re-wiring as needed.
Education, Experience and Skills Requirements:
- At least 3 years of recent experience as an AMX & Crestron Programmer
- Keen ability to install, troubleshoot and maintain AMX & Crestron electronic systems
- Experience installing and testing code onsite.
- Minimum level 2 manufacturer’s training by Crestron.
- Experience working with clients in a professional manner.
- Outstanding communication skills – clear, direct, detailed.
- Independent work ethic highly motivated to getting a job done right.
- BS/BA - computer science, computer systems engineering, or similar.
- Crestron programming certification.
- System design and engineering experience.
- Must have an interest and aptitude for wiring, hook-up and installation techniques
- Clean DMV and criminal record