Crestron/AMX Programmer- Audiovisual: New York, NY
Our client, an Audiovisual Engineering and Installation company, is seeking a Crestron & AMX Programmer for the NY Metro area.
· Commissioning and servicing of Audio Visual Systems, re-wiring, Universal remote control
· Program, troubleshoot and maintain AMX & Crestron systems.
· Communicate system operation to the customer and do system re-wiring as needed.
Education, Experience and Skills Requirements:
· At least 3 years of recent experience as an AMX & Crestron Programmer
· Keen ability to install, troubleshoot and maintain AMX & Crestron electronic systems
• Experience installing and testing code onsite.
• Minimum level 2 manufacturer’ s training by Crestron.
• Experience working with clients in a professional manner.
• Outstanding communication skills – clear, direct, detailed.
• Independent work ethic highly motivated to getting a job done right.
• BS/BA - computer science, computer systems engineering, or similar.
• Crestron programming certification.
• System design and engineering experience.
· Must have an interest and aptitude for wiring, hook-up and installation techniques
· Clean DMV and criminal record