Marketing Communications Manager
Channel Specific Messaging driving B2B engagement.
There is a high-profile and exciting opportunity in our client' s marketing team for a Marketing Communications Manager. The individual will primarily be focused on planning and project managing assigned product marketing and corporate marketing activities, including ongoing customer lifecycle (CRM) programs. Working for the Director of Product Management and Product Marketing, the Marketing Communications Manager will work both cross-functionally throughout our client' s organization, and with creative resources, outside agencies, vendors and marketing partners.
This is a Mid-Level role needing a person that is ready and willing to jump in to get the job done. This role has no direct reports.
- Work with product management, sales support and marketing communication staff to plan and implement marketing support for all products and programs
- Manage a wide array of products and projects.
- Coordinate and track product development team activities from conception to launch Marketing communication
- Manage marketing campaigns (ie: direct mail campaigns, sales support, public relations, and customer lifecycle communications)
- Support tracking and analysis of all marketing projects, including budgets, timelines and results
- Project manage the work of external resources, including agencies, designers, copywriters, research companies, consultants and others as appropriate.
- Co-marketing support for key reseller, partner and customer relationships
- Management of company website content updates and conduct SEO, SEM, Blogging, and research ways to improve traffic.
- PR/event management and coordination for web seminars, speaking engagements, tradeshows and conferences.
- Strong project management skills; ability to manage and maintain multiple projects at once.
- Contribute content writing for branding, positioning, and internal communications
- Plan marketing budgets and coordinate marketing campaigns and sales promotions
- Monitor effectiveness of marketing activities
- Represents US marketing team, interacts with global marketing teams
- Strong interest and understanding of advanced technologies desirable - particularly videoconferencing, audiovisual, IP networks, VoIP or Unified Communications.- Develop materials for sales, conferences, newsletters, case studies, customer endorsements, etc…
Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent problem solving, analytical skills and excellent communication and people skills.
- Ability to represent marketing department (both internally and externally) and effectively communicate plans to
- BS college degree (salary commensurate with experience and capabilities)
- 3-5 years of successful marketing communications and project management experience.
- Proven track record of successful project management of product marketing and marketing communication programs
- Strong knowledge with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent oral and writing skills, with some creative design experience
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, entrepreneurial, professional business environment
- Ability to work effectively across the our client' s organization, interacting with sales, HR, operations, business development, product development, product management, finance and technology teams
- Experience of planning event and/or trade shows, including booth management
- Experience in working with Salesforce.com, and marketing automation platforms for content management, email marketing and social media campaigns.