Audiovisual Installer- Niagara Falls, NY
Our client, a leading provider in audiovisual systems and solutions, is seeking a AV Installer in the Greater Niagara Falls, NY Area to service its Enterprise customers .
Candidates can be located in the region, and must be willing to travel to customer sites within the assigned territory, and sometimes out of state when necessary.
This position requires up to 75% travel at times to customer and partner sites.
IF YOUR ARE NOT PREPARED FOR THIS LEVEL OF TRAVEL, WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO APPLY TO OUR OTHER OPENINGS.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Experience installing a/v equipment in commercial environments, rack fabrication, electro-mechanical installation and systems check out.
- Installation, configuration, integration and test of videoconferencing, audiovisual equipment (videoconferencing, multimedia, audiovisual, projection systems, displays, cameras, microphones, integrated A/V systems, document cameras, streaming technologies, etc.) and collaboration technologies
- Follow site survey forms, BOM, and Specification templates
- Organizational skills, ability to communicate to team members, ability to think and work independently, problem solving and trouble shooting skills, professional level interaction with clients and colleagues, ability to lift 50+ lbs, and climb ladders.
- Verifiable and clean background , ability to pass a drug test, must have a valid drivers license??
Education, Experience and Skills Requirements:
- Detail-oriented and collaborative team player
- Exposure to AV/VTC solutions
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to read Bill Of Materials (BOM), construction & CAD drawings
- Ability to comprehend signal flow of audiovisual system schematics
- Familiarity with multimeters and other electronic test meters
- Audiovisual industry certification desired, but not required (InfoComm International CTS or CTS-I)